Help Getting Up from Bed
If getting out of bed is difficult due to limited mobility, weakness, stiff joints, or any other reason, then consider one of the following solutions that will help getting up from bed:
- Grab bars that attach to beds, walls or floors
- Rails, poles, and handles
- Risers - there are many different versions of bed risers, which raise the height of the bed, ranging from individual risers that go under each foot of the bed, to interconnected risers, and adjustable risers.
- Powered or manual leg lifters
- Freestanding or wall- or ceiling-mounted lifters