Join us for a presentation on Age & Dementia Friendly Communities. Learn about these innovative national initiatives and whats happening locally!
Odile Brunetto, Ed.D.
Director, Area Agency on Aging
Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services, Aging and Disability Services
Facilitator: Lylie (Lynette) Fisher
Caregiver Support Program, Area Agency on Aging, Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
Monday June 5 | 1 - 3 pm
Memorial United Methodist Church
3401 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016
12:45 - 1:20 - Networking, Lunch
1:20 - Program Begins
2:00 - Q&A
2:15 - New Attendee Welcome & Announcements, Networking
2:30 p.m. - Meeting Adjourns - Additional Networking
FREE Lunch includes a water bottle, Assorted Wraps, chips
- Parking in the church lot is FREE and available first-come, first-served.
- Convenient metered parking is available along New Mexico Avenue and surrounding the church.
- Parkmobile is the mobile app you can use to pay for parking, click to access
- Garage parking is available 1 block away at 3201 New Mexico Ave., NW.
- Directions - Metropolitan Memorial is located at 3401 Nebraska Ave. NW at the intersection of Nebraska and New Mexico Avenues, NW, one block west of Massachusetts Avenue and Ward Circle, across from the American University.
Please RSVP here: http://www.dcsrg.com/events/june-age-friendly-communities-61