Find out Your Medicare Costs
Here's a link to the Medicare website (The Official US Government Site for Medicare): http://www.medicare.gov/your-medicare-costs/index.html
- On this page you can learn about programs that may help you save money on medical and drug costs.
- Part A costs - monthly premium for Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) and Part A late enrollment penalty and Medicare Part B (medical insurance).
- Part B costs - how much does Medicare Part B (medical insurance) cost, including the Part B Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount (IRMAA), and the Part B late enrollment penalty.
- Costs for Medicare drug coverage, Costs for Medicare Advantage Plans, the factors that contribute to how much you pay out-of-pocket when you have a Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C), ways to pay Part A & Part B premiums, what to do if your payment is late.
- Find out how much Medicare Part A, Part B, Part C, and Part D costs. Get costs for monthly premiums, deductibles, penalties (like the late enrollment penalty), copayments, and coinsurance.